Plus Social is free to Gold Coast (Queensland) area residents who are:
- Are 12-25 years old and living with, or at significant risk of, serious mental health issues
- Are 25+ and living with serious mental health issues
- Living in the community in the Gold Coast area and supported by a GP or private psychiatrist
- Would benefit from increased care coordination and links to supports
- Would like increased social supports or to access social groups
- Are in need of (non-urgent) additional support beyond GP management, and not receiving supports from Gold Coast Health or Queensland Health.