We’re here for you right now
(updated 8 April 2020)
PCCS remains open and committed to your healthcare through the current coronavirus pandemic.
Ensuring wellbeing is maintained is more essential now than ever.
Your continued care is our priority.
We are open and delivering a range of services including:
- Well Together groups. We continue to offer limited groups which adhere to physical distancing rules with social connection. Check with your Service Specialist or nearest office to see which groups are available. New online groups are being developed and will be available soon.
- The After Hours Safe Space located at Hub1 in Mermaid Beach, Gold Coast, continues to operated during its normal operating hours with physical distancing and enhanced cleaning schedules in place.
- Our office hours continue to operate as normal, 9am-5pm for both our Thornleigh (NSW) and Mermaid Beach Hub2 (QLD) offices.
- We encourage appointments to be scheduled via phone or internet, and if needed can still provide face-to-face appointments with physical distancing protocols in place. Have a chat with your Service Specialist to find the best solution for you.
- NDIS meetings and reviews are now conducted by telephone/internet where possible. In addition, the NDIS has responded with automatically extending plans by 365 days if waiting for a plan review to ensure the continuity of support. Find further details on the NDIS response here.
- If you are self-isolating but still want to stay connected, give us a call and we can find the best way to support you.
- It’s understandable the pandemic might be making you feel anxious. If you’re seeking our services for the first time, give us a call on (02) 9477 8700 or email us to discuss your needs.
- For additional help during these extraordinary times, go to welltogether.com.au, a site created by PCCS specifically addressing COVID-19 related challenges.